Well, I have one fan, so far. As reqested, here is my Supreme Chicken Spaghetti. This is a recipe that I have played with a lot. I've taken ingredients away, added others, and perfected it. The one thing I still have not attempted, is halfing the recipe. As you see below, it calls for a whole can of 3 different kinds of soups. So, I'm toying with the idea of freezing half a can of each. If you try this, please comment and tell us all how it ended up.
Supreme Chicken Spaghetti
2 lbs. Chicken, boiled
3/4 to 1 lb. Spaghetti Noodles, boiled
3 tbls. Olive Oil
2 onions, chopped
6 stalks Celery, chopped
3/4 Lg. block of Velveeta, cut in small cubes
1 cup Parmesan grated cheese
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
2 cups Milk
2 cans Mushrooms, drained
2 cans Sliced Black Olives
1 can Rotel
1 can Cream of Mushroom, 98% Fat Free
1 can Cream of Chicken, 98% Fat Free
1 can Cream of Celery, 98% Fat Free
Preheat oven 375'F. Smooth evenly 1 of the 3 tbls. of Olive Oil onto a 13x9 baking dish.
In a extra large saucepan, add 2 of the 3 tbls. of Olive Oil. Saute onions and celery until onions are clear.
Put the Velveeta cubes over the onions and celery, keeping the heat on Medium.
Add rest of ingredients and stir continuously until Velveeta has melted.
Salt and Pepper sauce to taste preference, but salt from the cheeses and soups should be plenty.
Fill baking dish with drained noodles until 3/4 full.
Break chicken into small pieces and spread over noodles.
Ladle Supreme sauce over chicken and noodles until completely saturated.
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Note:
This can serve 6-8 people easily.
If there is leftover sauce, use as tortilla dip or use additional
noodles and repeat baking for a smaller dish.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Amanda!
:)
Post a Comment